Instagram -->

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Haul!

Due to no specific reason (do i need a one?) I decided to treat myself this week and splurge on new treats. From me to me.



Firstly, i bought this Topshop boutique suit. Its a bit similar to the one in my previous post, but honestly, the material is just so luxurious it was mine the minute i did that 'stroke' we all do on clothes as we walk around the shops. 


I also bought this paisley print top feom Topshop (so in love with paisley, and Topshop for that matter).  Anyway, this has been on my wishlist for a while now and i ordered online and was so so happy with the silkiness of the material etc. My new favourite top!


Along with it, i bought this cute bralet, also Topshop. It was just so cute and o definitely think i can wear it with anything!


Now this jacket was a total bargain! £30 in the sale at River Island! Was very happy when i spotted it as im a sucker for fringing, and when its the only one left and in my size, it just had to be done.

Finally, my new babies! Also River Island i just couldn't resist these Coltrane dupes, especially at a third of the price of the Jeffrey Campbells. I did want matte but patent was my only option, but im so happy with them! Still holding out for the New Look ones also!


No comments:

Post a Comment